1. Understand you have time.- In your early 20s, you're probably in college. You need to know that you still have a lot of time but you have to use it wisely.
2. Meet lots of people and network. - You can also meet valuable people online and network with them.
3. Try new things and hobbies - This is the period to figure out the things you like and don't like, the things you can do and don't and how to improve them. And likewise, hobbies, Try different kinds of hobbies.
4. Be patient and don't stress. You will have to learn how to be patient, growing impatient will influence the way you handle things in your future. And don't stress yourself. Work, learn, rest.
5. Learn as much as you can. - learning may be in many ways, attending classes, reading books, on reaching online, but the most important way of learning is searching for information, and noting it down.
6. Build relevant skillsets - While it's never too late to learn or build a new skill, the skills you build in your 20s or 30s are your skill sets.ÃÂ
7. Get out of your comfort zone - your conform zone is the range of circumstances in which a person feels relaxed or able to cope. You need to get out and meet life and try something new.
8. Make continuous improvements.
9. Learn about yourself - At first, you can not understand or know yourself without actually learning about yourself, you need to learn your personality, your likes and dislikes (Many people, even in their 30s do not still understand themselves fully), your abilities and disabilities, know your dreams and what you want to achieve. It all encompasses knowing yourself.
10. Discover what you're good at. - Find out what you can really do best.
11. Build good habits and routines.
12. Fail fast, fail early, fail often.
13. Don't let opinions hold you back.
14. Put in the work. - apply the efforts and tasks needed to accomplish your goal.
15. Manage your money well. - learn the habits and basics of saving and managing your money.
16. Travel as much as possible.
17. Define success for yourself.
18. If you're working, work to learn, then work to earn.
19. Indulge in books.
20. Follow your mentors.